What are the benefits of using Rockwell Razors?
There are several benefits to using our Razors with traditional wet shaving compared to dry shaving. Here are some of them:
- Shaving with our razors will provide the closest possible shave.
- It's very cost-effective, saving you a lot of money over time compared to disposable razors.
- It's better for the environment. Mother Earth will thank you!
- It's a skill you can hone! You don't have to rely on your barber anymore once you master your wet shaving skills.
- Less razor bumps and irritation and tremendously reduces the risk of ingrown hairs.
Can women use safety razors?
Yes, many women have switched to a Rockwell safety razor. There is a slight learning curve when switching from traditional cartridge razors but this is outweighed by the benefits. Rockwell is the only safety razor that provides a beginner setting ...
Become a Rockwell Razors affiliate
Interested in becoming an affiliate for Rockwell Razors and earning commissions from every sale that you refer? Our program makes it easy to instantly set up your own custom discount code for your audience or otherwise generate a unique referral URL. ...
Caring for your Rockwell Razor?
Caring for your Rockwell Razor is easy! Generally speaking, not much special care is required other than rinsing your razor out with water to clean out any gunk. To clean the razor, we recommend using a simple dish soap solution to give it a deeper ...
Can I use your razors to shave my head?
Our razors are perfect for any part of your body, especially for head-shaving! Whether you are shaving your head for the 1st time or you've been rocking the clean look for a long time, our razors will provide a close and easy shave for this purpose. ...
Where are your blades and razors manufactured?
We manufacture the blades, Rockwell 2C and 6C in our dedicated facility in China. While the Rockwell 6S is made in the USA. And the T2 has parts made in China and the US and is assembled in Canada.